Newsletter

Get new posts by email:

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Smoothie Operator



There I stood in front of the refrigerator, feeling a bit peckish, looking at what was left of a bottle of Naked Mighty Mango juice that was about to go home to Jesus in one week. Evolution's Sweet Greens comprised of spinach, kale, celery, apple and parsley with lemon (that had been crying out to me, "partake of my nutrients, please!") lingered next to it, near a carton of soy-gluten-dairy-free Silk unsweetened almond milk, longing to be put to better use than merely floating a bowl of cereal. Half a banana lay in wait as well. With about one cup each of the liquids, the banana and six ice cubes, I threw it all into the blender. You know what? It was absolutely delicious, refreshing, and loaded with stuff that does a body good. Most of the ingredients were all neatly dispatched, thereby making some more room in the fridge too. I think that makes me somewhat of a smoothie operator, don't you?

Do enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment