Part Two...a SNEAK PEEK into my soon approaching, new novel Friendship Fog, laced with seasonal menus to feed the heart and mind! Here, our hero Clifford Bowles, the ultra-fabulous mogul who helms the Divine Living omni-media empire, offers a few words pulled from his monthly column.
SHOULDN’T YOU JUST … ?
by Clifford Bowles
Mr. Bowles offers his sartorial advice and consul on the finer points of one's appearance.
- Wear a whistle?
- Wear a monocle to complement your evening attire?
- Splash cool water on your face more often? It tightens the pores.
- Sport black velvet riding pants as an antidote to an ordinary day?
- Consider your jacket as a handy satchel, filling the pockets with necessities such as cigarettes, breath mints, and a comb?
- Forego all manner of Pride wear?
- Stop tinting your lashes?
- Stitch a wide leather belt with your name and telephone number on it?
- Think of sunglasses as a headband to keep the hair off the face for those of you with longer locks?
- Have delicious patches of fabric sewn on to your favorite old cashmere sweater with the elbows blown out?