Part Three...a SNEAK PEEK into my soon approaching, new novel Friendship Fog, laced with seasonal menus to feed the heart and mind! Here, our hero Clifford Bowles, the ultra-fabulous mogul who helms the Divine Living omni-media empire, offers a few words pulled from his monthly column.
SHOULDN’T YOU JUST … ?
by Clifford Bowles
Mr. Bowles offers his advice on furnishing the home.
- string shimmering white Christmas icicle lights about your kitchen year round?
- wrap a faux white mink throw over yourself as you tuck into bed?
- seek out antique lady head vases and fill them with rosy pink peonies?
- give crystal or Wedgwood as a housewarming gift or birthday present to start a dear friend’s collection?
- utilize Japanese black lacquered trays by filling them with persimmons for centerpieces?
- or enliven your table with leafy kumquats still on their branches and also consider miniature apples?