Newsletter

Get new posts by email:

Monday, November 9, 2009

Everything But The...JA Henckels Kitchen Duo 2 Piece Shears Set!

While I have dallied with various other cutlery, I keep going back to JA Henckels. I have a full, durable set of their knives that I have collected over the years and although I do find other knives to be quite serviceable, when it comes to kitchen shears, it's the JA Henckels brand that I can't do without when comparing; the shears are versatile enough to cut through chicken bones, simply snip herbs or even neatly cut strips of bacon into pieces for recipes. They also just feel good on the hand and are very easy to clean.

Click here and get the paring knife as a bargain bonus. The keen blade is a perfect tool to peel lemon twists and cut lime wedges for your guests to enjoy in a dry martini or strawberry daiquiri when visiting, while they're happily perched on the counter stools around your bar!

1 comment:

  1. ckels Kitchen Duo 2 Piece Shears Set! While I have dallied with various other cutlery ... 2jahenckels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete