Newsletter

Get new posts by email:

Friday, April 4, 2014

DriveThru - Yardbird Miami



A quick stop into where to eat with Pete!

I love this self-proclaimed "Southern Table & Bar"! On my most recent visit to Miami (not the warm weekend winter getaway I was hoping for--I froze and wore everything I'd packed all at once and hardly even dipped my toes in the ocean), Baby and I went to eat here twice and it was terrific both times, staffed by a very kind, accommodating team. And such a fun crowd bending elbows about the bar and of course, eating!

The Quick Bites:
Besotting Buffalo Trace bourbon; love on the rocks
Blackberry Buffalo Trace Bourbon Lemonade; thoroughly thirst quenching
Devilishly delicious deviled eggs with smoked trout roe; eggs-ellent 
Steak tartare; in a Mason jar!
Magnificent Mama's Chicken Biscuits with pepper jelly; duh
Wonderful wedge of iceberg lettuce with smoky bacon and avocado dressing; a step outside the cliche
Ferociously good fried chicken with waffles and watermelon; well, go try it for yourself
Perfect peanut butter and chocolate sundae; you got your peanut butter in my chocolate, you got your chocolate in my peanut butter--whatever, just order it

Until Next Time:
Frogs legs
Shrimp and grits

Yardbird 1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, Fla. 305-538-5220, RunChickenRun.com; 50EggsCompanyStore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment